To work together in the delivery of the Southwark Construction Skills Centre ("the Centre"):
· establish a centre of construction training excellence for the local construction industry
· deliver high quality construction skills training
· inspire local school age children to pursue a career in the construction industry
· provide pathways into employment in the construction industry for local people, by increasing the employment and training opportunities in the sector for the borough’s residents, as well as helping the local construction industry meet their skills needs.
· provide a visible ‘front door’ to enable local people to find new skills and employment opportunities within the construction sector.