Council assembly to agree the capital, treasury management, and investment management strategies, the minimum revenue provision statement and the prudential indicators for 2019-20.
(See pages 143-174 of the agenda)
Councillor Vicky Mills, cabinet member for finance, performance and Brexit, introduced the report and thanked the finance officers who had prepared the budget reports.
The recommendations contained within the report were put to the vote and declared to be carried.
That council assembly approved:
1. The proposed Capital Strategy 2019-20 as Appendix A of the report
2. The Treasury Management Strategy Statement 2019-20 as Appendix B of the report
3. The Investment Management Strategy 2019-20 as Appendix C of the report
4. The Minimum Revenue Provision Statement 2019-20 as Appendix D of the report
5. The Prudential Indicators for 2019-2021 as Appendix E of the report.