1. That the Independent Review Officers (IRO) Annual Report be noted.
2. That a further progress report be provided at the next meeting on the systems surrounding the IRO reports which previously which had been ineffective to social care work.
3. That further information on statistics relating to children in the borough, who have been exposed to sexual exploitation, be provided to the committee at the next meeting.
4. That a representative from Speakerbox be invited to attend the next meeting, which includes a representative from the recruitment panel.
5. That the committee continue to work and engage fully with young people.