1. That the work plan be noted.
2. That the following items be scheduled for consideration at the 1 March meeting:
· Virtual Headteachers Annual report.
· Further update arising from IRO report. The committee requested a breakdown for both statistics: drift in care planning (18) and 184 recorded representations and escalations to manager from IRO’s (dispute resolution process)
· Pupil Premium report (looked after children and evidence)
· Fostering Service Annual Report 2015/16 (deferred from November meeting)
· Foster care training update (educational side), as requested by November meeting
· Health Annual report.
3. That an additional meeting of the committee be set up between March and July 2017.