Frances Flaxington, Catch 22 and Alisdair Smith, director, children and families presented this item to committee.
The outcome of the bid was expected to be announced in December 2016.
The following comments were made:
· Welcome chance to develop innovative and specialised services
· A great opportunity to co-design a service with young people as leaders, at the forefront of the process
· Young people advocacy role and links with CAMHS discussed
· Welcomed role of mental health champion being highlighted
· Opportunity for foster cares to be genuinely involved
· Questions asked relating to ‘The Trust’ component of the bid (confirmed that this was subject to further advice).
That the Innovation Bid be noted.