Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To agree the transport investment programme for submission to TfL (LIP submission)
Decisions of the Cabinet
1. That the content of the council’s proposed local implementation plan (LIP) submission to Transport for London (TfL) that identifies transport projects to be delivered using this funding in 2020-21 in Appendix A of the report be agreed and be submitted to TfL before 1 November 2019.
2. That the progress report on the Movement Plan as contained in Appendix B of the report be noted
3. That the cycle hire delivery plan as contained in Appendix C of the report be noted.
4. That the progress report on the Liveable Neighbourhood project as contained in Appendix D of the report be noted.
Decisions of the Leader of the Council
5. That authority be delegated to the cabinet member for environment, transport management and the climate emergency to amend the programme for 2020-21 should any variations to the proposed programme be required.
6. That authority be delegated to the cabinet member for environment, transport management and the climate emergency to determine the most appropriate use of the £100,000 discretionary funding allocated by TfL for 2020-21.
Report author: Kevin Fenton
Publication date: 30/10/2019
Date of decision: 29/10/2019
Decided at meeting: 29/10/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 31/10/2019