Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Environment, Transport and the Climate Emergency
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider representations received during the statutory consultation relating to the proposal to install a destination disabled bay at the specified location.
1. That the representations as summarised in paragraph 14 of the report received during statutory consultation relating to the proposal to install a new destination bay outside 177 Linden Grove be noted.
2. That officers to write to the people who made a representation to inform them of the council’s decision.
3. That officers to make the necessary Traffic Management Order.
4. That officers to proceed with installation of the following proposals:
· Install the destination disabled bay at the proposed location as this is the most convenient location available for the applicant, whilst there is no other feasible alternative option that could be pursued.
Publication date: 02/10/2019
Date of decision: 02/10/2019
Effective from: 10/10/2019