Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Environment, Transport and the Climate Emergency
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider objections and implement a controlled parking zone.
1. That the 11 representations as summarised in Table 1 of the report received during statutory consultation relating to the proposal to introduce a new parking zone (permit parking bays and double yellow lines) in the North Peckham area be noted. It should also be noted that some representations provided more than one reason for objection.
2. That each objection and comment be determined as per the table prepared by officers in Appendix 1 of the report.
3. That officers write to each person who made representations to inform them of the council’s decision.
4. That officers proceed with installation of a parking zone in the North Peckham area operating from Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 6.30pm as per the individual decision making report agreed on 22 March 2019.
5. That officers be instructed to make the necessary traffic management order.
Publication date: 30/09/2019
Date of decision: 30/09/2019
Effective from: 08/10/2019