Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Report seeking approval of Community Investment Plan implementation
1. That the introduction of Community Investment Plans be approved.
2. That officers consult with ward forum members regarding defining local communities within or across their ward boundaries.
3. That officers consult with ward forum members and local stakeholders to agree the additional theme to guide key areas of need within the ward.
4. That the criteria by which proposals are adjudged against as detailed in paragraph 20 of the report be agreed.
5. That it be agreed that in order to address the geographical imbalance of local community infrastructure levy (CIL) a cap on the amount spent in each ward will be implemented as summarised in paragraphs 24 and 25 of the report and as detailed in Appendix 3 of the report.
Report author: Kevin Fenton
Publication date: 19/06/2019
Date of decision: 18/06/2019
Decided at meeting: 18/06/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 27/06/2019