Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To note the capital outturn position for 2018-19
1. That the outturn and resources for 2018-19 and future years for both the general fund and housing investment programmes as detailed in Appendices A, B and D of the report be noted.
2. That the virements and variations to the general fund and housing investment capital programme as detailed in Appendix C of the report be approved.
3. That the inclusion in the programme of the capital bids set out in Appendix E of the report be approved.
4. That the substantial funding requirement of £425m for future years which needs to be identified for the general fund programme in order for this to be fully delivered, as summarised in Appendix A of the report be noted.
5. That the significant funding requirement of £477m which needs to be identified for the housing investment programme to be fully delivered over the remaining term of the programme, as detailed in Appendix B of the report be noted.
Report author: Duncan Whitfield
Publication date: 19/06/2019
Date of decision: 18/06/2019
Decided at meeting: 18/06/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 27/06/2019