Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To agree the procurement strategy for Southwark Works employment services
1. That the procurement strategy outlined in the report for the Southwark Works Employment Support Commissioning Framework for four years commencing on 1 July 2019, for a total value of £15,800,000 be approved, which will be split between:
· An estimated maximum annual spend of £1,950,000 by Southwark Council
· An estimated annual spend of £2,000,000 from other boroughs.
2. That it be noted that tenders for the initial call-off contracts will be invited from suppliers at the same time as inviting applications to the framework.
3. That approval of the gateway 2 report for the establishment of the framework be delegated to the chief executive for the reasons set out in paragraph 28 of the report.
4. That it be noted that the approval of individual call-off contracts from the framework will be approved by the chief executive in accordance with contract standing orders, for the reasons set out in paragraph 29 of the report.
Report author: Eleanor Kelly
Publication date: 31/10/2018
Date of decision: 30/10/2018
Decided at meeting: 30/10/2018 - Cabinet
Effective from: 08/11/2018