Quarter 2 Revenue Monitoring Report - 2010/11
- Find out more about this issue
- Share this item
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the following be noted:
· general fund outturn forecast for 2010/11 and the forecast net movement in reserves;
· the housing revenue account’s (HRA) forecast outturn for 2010/11 and movement in reserves.
2. That the treasury management activity for the second quarter of 2010/11 be noted.
3. That the general fund budget adjustments as required, as detailed in Appendix A of the report be noted and approved.
4. That strategic directors be instructed to continue to take further action to manage the cost of services within agreed budgets.
5. That references to the fire at Carisbrooke Gardens in reports and other relevant documentation should in future be amended to read ‘Sumner Road’.
Publication date: 15/12/2010
Date of decision: 14/12/2010
Decided at meeting: 14/12/2010 - Cabinet
Effective from: 24/12/2010